“Looks good. Smells good. Does you good.”
- Each and every one of Snug’s candles and other products are conceived and hand crafted by Mo in her Yorkshire home, with 100% natural ingredients, all personally sourced and tested.
- We use only carefully selected and tested natural waxes and essential oils. Meticulously measured and mixed. Hand poured around a natural-wax-dipped cotton wick.
- All candle blends are scent-tested while slumbering, and again when lit, for glow quality, scent throw, melt pool and burn duration. Many times.
- Every candle is handmade by Mo. So every candle is imperfect. So every candle is unique.
- No additives. Of any type. For any reason.
- No paraffin or mineral by-products.
- No bulking agents, synthetic scents or chemicals.
- No animal testing. No cruelty. No threat to pets.
- No soot marks.
- Highest quality wax and wicks locally sourced.
- No false claims or promises.
- Packaging made locally in Yorkshire from 100% recycled cardboard.
- Not available on the High Street.
- No draining marketing budget.
- No overpowering scents fuelled by paraffin.
- No redundant packaging or excess cost – Just as the oils earn their place, every other component must too. Allowing us to invest the money where it matters most.
- No lids – No flashy glass or metal lid bumping up the price. To be discarded when the candle burns out. Snug candles are made to be shared and enjoyed. Even when unlit. Why trap the beneficial and enjoyable scent of essential oils? And lids need cleaning too. If a candle gets dusty, we wipe it.